Friday, March 16, 2012

Too Long..

Wow, so sorry! It has been quite awhile since I've posted and I apologize profusely. I just got back from vacation to somewhere sunny and hot (polar opposite of here), and Internet access was hard to come by. :/ Anyhow, I apologize for neglecting my blog. I miss it! Although I didn't take any pictures there (we were moving pretty fast every day), I just wanted to say that getting out of the area into a bigger city was an inspiration to me. Everyday, I saw countless of stylish people and I loved observing people and what they wore. It was a light bulb to me! I hope to continue posting as soon as school starts up again... a couple of days. Thanks for being patient!


  

                                                           My first day of arrival!

1 comment:

  1. wow, nice blog you've got! :)

    http://tronsmeds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete