Wednesday, May 23, 2012




Well I had quite the discussion with some of my fellow peers in school. We talked a lot about fashion and style today. I had a tough time getting them to understand the difference between two very different topics: fashion and style, then buying cheap clothes and buying clothes for cheap prices. First off, they didn't believe there was a difference between style and fashion, and then they thought that I only bought expensive clothes. Okay, that's true in a sense. I buy expensive clothes USED, which is ultimately cheaper. I shop consignment stores and peoples closets. Teenagers are so tough to talk to sometimes! (:


*flower earrings, floral Leifsdottir top (consignment) (they all said it looked like curtains at an old ladies house), teal Frenchi shorts, and black sparkly TOMS.

No comments:

Post a Comment