Thursday, June 8, 2017

Switching Things Over.

The time has come, and after months of hard work, I can finally announce that I have given my blog, Cashmere Con Panna, some much needed TLC.

As a result, I will no longer be using Blogger, but have instead spruced up a new site (new site design, all my old posts, and same old content written by an expressive young woman) on Squarespace.

I've been meaning to update the blog for awhile now, but I'm not the most savvy when it comes to technology, so it's taken a bit longer than anticipated.

But I've finally done it, and I am so proud and happy to share it with you!

The link to my new blog is as follows:

https://www.cashmereconpanna.com/

I hope you continue to follow along on my future journeys and mind's wanderings, if it suits you to do so.

I'm excited for this new change and for what the future has in store!



No comments:

Post a Comment