Friday, February 10, 2017

Snowy Surprise.

I woke to the silent and steady snowfall of a pure Alaskan winter.

Ain't that a treasure.

As easy as it is to simply admire the scene from the comfort of my bed, I find that too much of a good thing isn't always a good thing, and I've spent far too much time cooped up in my bed.

Plus, I have an entire closet full of clothing just whining to be worn and enjoyed, and dressing up always does wonders on my mood.

The power of lightly applying lipstick, the sensation of a zipper sliding up just right so the clothes hug your body like they're made especially for you, and the feeling of standing a few inches taller in stilettos is magical and it still puts a smile on my face. It reminds me of when I was a little girl dressing up in my mom's heels and negligee.

Dressing old schooled, my mom and I walked into the snowy scenery and were taking pictures as usual when all of a sudden, I heard crackling behind me.

I had attracted the attention of one such moose and his photo bombs were most amoosing.

Guess I wasn't the only one enjoying the splendor of snow! 

What a surprise indeed..



I moose admit, it was nice to have some bona fide Alaskan company...



Now I moose say goodbye! Until next time. Enjoy the snow, Boris..


No comments:

Post a Comment