Sunday, March 6, 2016

Cold Shoulder.

And just as quickly as that, the sun disappears and out comes the rain.

It's just as well. Gotta have a balance of both, I suppose!

Anyhow, I watched my first fight yesterday, this UFC nonsense. McGregor vs. Diaz and while fighting is definitely not my preferred choice to watch for sports, it was nonetheless... entertaining. When you've got people so into it, you can't help but get drawn into the action.

When it comes to anger, to being mad or upset, I handle things with silence and with the intention of resolving said issue without fists or angry words. I believe in thinking before saying, and I truly believe that issues can be solved without war.

Call me old-fashioned (or a girl), but that's what I believe in. Doesn't mean I don't enjoy watching a proper fighting scene in a movie, however!

So when I say I give people the "cold shoulder", I literally mean that I'm showing them my cold shoulder. Today, I had two cold shoulders..









What I wore: gold and rhinestone vintage necklace (Mom's), gray Gucci scarf (consignment), white off-shoulder Honey Punch crop top (consignment), vintage orange silk maxi skirt (consignment), and light brown Mia gladiator sandals (Nordstrom Rack).

No comments:

Post a Comment