Saturday, November 7, 2015

Love, Ted.

So... in case you weren't aware, Ted Baker is having a sale right now.

This is good. And this is bad. It's already tempting enough to constantly peruse through each item on a daily basis, but now that I've got 25% and 40% off tags attached to garments? I'm a blubbering mess!

Like they say, "I can resist everything except temptation."

Anyhow, Saturdays are dress up days and I was having an absolute ball. It truly is a dream come true for me- the expectation has been far exceeded and I am so pleased to be able to work for such a fine company.

So if you need advice on how certain garments fit, I'm your gal. (I got to try on mostly the whole women's floor yesterday for "fit knowledge." It was fantastic.) And if you need someone to talk your ear off about how fabulous Ted is, I'm also your gal.

Cheers!
I'm sorry again for the goony mirror shots. It's tough living on your own without a personal photographer.. sigh. 

Also, this bodycon dress is heaven. It's made out of neoprene (same fabric used in wetsuits), and whilst it's form-fitting, it's incredibly forgiving. It's stretchy while also being form-flattering. It's an A+ in my wardrobe!








What I wore:clear iridescent grape cluster earrings (vintage), Ted Baker shadow flora bodycon wiggle dress (I love my job!), orange Marco Santi pumps (Nordstrom Rack), and shadow flora Ted Baker roller bag.

And you simply can't go wrong with this shadow floral roller bag to match. I've been coveting one all summer and I finally saved enough mow money to spring for one. Boy was that purchase worth it!



No comments:

Post a Comment