Thursday, October 6, 2016

CATastrophe.

There are two things in this world that bring me infinite joy and never cease to make my spirits soar.

Coffee & cats.

Call me the crazy cat lady I am, but there is something about the two together that just make me happy! So you can imagine my enthusiasm when I heard of London's first cat café called Lady Dinah's Cat Emporium. Located down in Bethnal Green, I wasted no time in grabbing a date (roommate), and making my way over.

After checking in and washing hands, we were led downstairs to the most peaceful dining area complete with cat tree, ledges, a box of toys, and about ten lounging cats.

It's a cat lady's dream come true. And while I was made fun of, I realized that it doesn't matter because here in London, you got different strokes for different folks. Some people like clubs and getting drunk, and others like sipping lattes and stroking cats. Whatever your pleasure, I guarantee London will have it.

That being said, if you ever find yourself in London and fancy the more purrrrrfect things in life, I highly recommend you go.

It's de-feline-tely worth it.






Cats, cats, everywhere, checking meowt from every nook and cranny.











No comments:

Post a Comment