Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Back at It.

Whew! What a whirlwind of a week.

I know I kind of unexpectedly dropped off there at vacation day number seven, but we ended up spending the latter part of vacation in Vermillion, South Dakota, where we got my sister all moved in to her first year of college at USD.

It's been rather emotional for me, I have to say. Coming home to an empty house and not being able to come on over to her room and watch Teen Wolf with me is hard, and I get teary eyed at every point and turn here. But I know she'll do just so well in school, and it'll only be a matter of time before I see her again! I just hope she knows how much she means to me and how much I miss her and love her. I'm her #1 biggest fan!


Anyway, there's lots going on here, and it's only my first day back in the north! School is coming up here pretty soon, and there's still the big question as to where I'll live, which isn't so great seeing as how I've waited to the last minute and registration is coming right along the corner. I guess this is what you get for procrastinating! Lesson learned. 

But I'm here, and back, and probably more emotional than ever! 

Coming home to fresh coffee never felt so good..





I also came home to the most wondrous of gardens! I came in here to drop Fudge off for an afternoon frolic in the sun, but ended up staying later to pick an entire bucket full of rich raspberries. Life is good. 








Who said summer's over? Not me!

What I wore: vintage double strand necklace (used), light blue LTS off the shoulder crop top, multi-color LIZ CLAIBORNE skirt (used), and grey NORDSTROM flats (sale). 

No comments:

Post a Comment