Monday, April 11, 2016

Shut the Front Dior.

The first day of my last quarter here at FIDM has finally arrived.

Wait. What. Shut the front Dior!

It seems like only yesterday that I was timidly walking those Schiaparelli pink floors at the OC campus, not knowing a soul, my heart a flutter as I started my college education at the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising. And now, I'm starting my six class finish, getting ready to graduate in just a few short months.

It's rather unbelievable, if I do say so myself. Time here has flown and it's incredible that I'll be leaving the safety of my campus to go out into the real world, ready to apply my knowledge and all that I have learned.

But I'm excited! Scared a wee bit, but nonetheless excited. Returning from my road trip (which I still have to share with you!), I've been thrust into the hectic life of work and school and I just know that time is going to fly here during the remainder of my stay in the city. It's a lot to take in.

But, as I took a break from it all watching Ferris Bueller's Day Off, I was reminded of something important:

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you could miss it."

First class of my last quarter happens to be Marketing Communications and this is the book we received. I got pretty thrilled..





No comments:

Post a Comment