Wednesday, May 4, 2016

ELAN BUILDING.

It's strange. All this time I've been at school, and I never once noticed that across the street was a building, erected in my honor. Standing proudly amongst other fellow tall skyscrapers ELAN BUILDING stands tall.

Ok, maybe it's called (PH)ELAN BUILDING, but it all depends on where you stand! And I know that someday, I may just have my own building. It's okay to dream big! Literally.

It's nearly midterms here at FIDM, which is a thought I can't seem to wrap my head around. As predicted, time is flying by at a most rapid pace and I am enjoying it as it goes.

My classes this quarter have been of quite an interest to me too. I find myself looking forward to my classes, even if some of them are at the weary hour of 8:30am. The prospect of learning something new is too enticing, and I find my curiosity constantly piquing. I couldn't feel more inspired to go out into the world.

What about you? What have you all been up to?



Phelan, Elan... same thing.



How do Angelina and I always seem to match?





No comments:

Post a Comment