Saturday, September 19, 2015

Owl Miss You, Kaladi's Coffee.

Yesterday was "officially" my last day of work at Kaladi Brothers Coffee. 

It went beautifully and tastefully. I got to work with some of my favorite baristas, my regular customers were evermore kind and encouraging to me, and I had my last sip of breve behind the bar. 

I don't know where I'll be next summer, I really don't! The hope is that I'll be working in the fashion industry, and so to leave Kaladis, there's the finality of it being the last time. I'll miss the regulars, the experimentation with creating new drinks, of pleasing someone with a cup of joe, and for being part of the Kaladi team. 

Owl miss it there, that's for sure!


Fellow cat & British men lover, Traci. I'll miss you, girl! 









What I wore: white GAP cardigan (used), yellow owl patterned GIRLS FROM SAVOY blouse (used), vintage brown skirt (used), and gold J CREW flats (used). 

No comments:

Post a Comment