Thursday, July 11, 2013

Throwback Thursday- A Dash of Dare.

So as I grow and change as the years go by, my style grows with me. As I went through phases of colored socks, headbands, choppy tanks, and other items, I slowly become more aware of who I am and the style that emanates from my being. My year abroad in Arizona has taught me the biggest thing- to be brave and take chances. Going out of state for a year abroad took courage, and living there just amplified my love for being unique and not caring what other people think. I watched a movie once with Scarlett Johansson and one of the quotes truly caught my attention: " If we are so consumed with other people's thoughts, then what's the point of having our own?" So it was another stunner on the particular day and so I brought out my never worn used J CREW number and wore it out and about, bare tummy and all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment