Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Life in Color.

A little while ago, one of my dearest friends noticed that I write in journals. Yes, it is no secret that I am an avid journal writer. I enjoy the release of feelings into something that won't spread those feelings or misconstrue them into something they're not. Plus, they keep me constant company and I find when I express myself in words, I release that tension and anger that would otherwise go towards a person. I am such an avid journalist that I am currently on my 29th and counting and one day, this friend thought it would be a fun idea to have my journals be my outfit inspiration. Always on the lookout for inspiration, I thought it to be a most clever idea. This particular journal, I think, is most appropriate considering the banner summer I've had.

What I wore: denim VIVALDI vest (Goodwill), forest green BLUSH bustier/corset, LIZ CLAIBORNE patchy skirt (used), birdy earrings, COACH caramel cross body (used), and NANETTE LAPORE aqua keds (used). 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment