Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Vacation Destination- Day 1

And so here we are on our yearly trip to the lovely Black Hills. Well, we missed last year and so this was an extra special occasion for the family. Travel went fairly well besides the fact that it was a red eye. Oh, and have the seats gotten more cramped since my last air flight?! I swear, they have. I know I never got to experience that classy era in which plane travel was chic and comfortable, but why do we have to go opposite on the comfort scale? I don't get it. Anyhow, besides spending most of my day catching up on the lost sleep, we spent the day waltzing downtown and checking out all our latest digs and shops. It's good to be back. 

My sister and I enjoying a promenade. 


Selfie in a cute antique store. 


"When you're alone and life is making you lonely, you can always go... DOWNTOWN!"


First antique store of the trip... With many more to come!


Nothing like finding a good ole bike. 


A book on Tiffany's?! Always a must. 


A mysterious old house. 


I'm sorry about the black icky thing surrounding my photos. I literally just got an Instagram just so I could use the photo editing capabilities and cannot figure out how to save the edited photos without posting them. I know it's pretty hipster of me, but... Gotta do what I gotta do!

No comments:

Post a Comment