Sunday, April 27, 2014

A Song for Sunday Pt. 1- She Looks So Perfect.

So I have decided to do not just one song for today, but three. THREE, I tell you. Since I was out of the country and not at all concerned with social medias and getting online, I have missed a couple of opportunities to share music with you and there is so much music to share! Therefore, here I am, choosing three totally different songs to share.

The first one of today is a complete fan girl song. I know, I know. Now I do not consider myself a "fan girl", per say, but it is definitely one of those songs that turns you into one! Would you believe it if I told you that my friend Emma once more hooked me onto this particular group? Cause that is basically the truth. Here, this sums up our relationship pretty well: 



What is this group I keep mentioning, but not actually mentioning? They go by the name of 5 Seconds of Summer. It is an Australian pop punk band consisting of four attractive males. It's like the One Direction Infection all over again and it's only a matter of time before they hit Alaska (remember, we are a couple years behind on all things popular in the rest of the world). 

I chose "She Looks So Perfect" because honestly, it's a really happy song and it makes me jump around. First hearing the song was in the actual music video and that is bloody hilarious. Everyone in all shapes and sizes end up dancing along in their skivvies by the end of the song and the song is just the perfect summer song, which is certainly coming right up! It's a head boppin', bootay shaking, joyful song that just makes you wanna get right down to your undies!


You look so perfect standing there
In my American Apparel underwear
And I know now, that I'm so down

Your lipstick stain is a work of art
I got your name tattooed in an arrow heart
And I know now, that I'm so down..




No comments:

Post a Comment