Monday, November 3, 2014

Weekend Tidbits.

It appears to be Monday already.. crazy how weekends tend to fly, especially four day weekends! Man, how I could've lived with only two days off during high school truly does baffle me.

Anyhow, I hope all of your Halloween's were swell and scary. Personally, it's one of my favourite times of year and I'm bummed that I didn't get to decorate and really get into the spirit as much as I could, but I guess I'm just saving it all up for something real special. What all did you dress up as?

I personally went as some sort of widow.. or witch.. or dark something or other. Vintage lace dress and black feathers, that's all it takes!

There are devilish thoughts even in the most angelic minds..






I then spent the actual Halloween with some family friends of mine and we did the old-fashioned trick or treating, which I still love and adore at nineteen years old. I even carved a pumpkin!



We ended that epic night with a once in a lifetime Southern Californian rain shower. And let me tell you: THAT was impressive. 


Some other little bits include coffee and... coffee. I tell you, one of my favourite places to go for coffee and a spot of gelato is in the Circle at Orange. Simply divine, every time.

The front doors to Cafe Lucca..








And then we close with some textural pictures. I'm all about texture. Mmm that stuff is fine.








What I wore: CAbi black furry vest, and orange/black SKAIST TAYLOR chunky sweater (sale).

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend! Cheers.

xxElan



No comments:

Post a Comment