Friday, June 21, 2013

All Natural.


I swear, the best beauty is the natural stuff. I was working the other day and this gal came in who looked simply so fresh and natural and her beauty literally shone through. I wish I would've taken a photo.. Next time, yes? Anyhow, I'm not gonna be a hater on makeup and such, but instead of having the mindset of makeup and primping as a way of making one pretty, I'm trying to think of them as more of beauty enhancers. Sometimes, I think people misconstrue these two ideas, so I'm hoping to help spread the true meaning. As they say,     "There are no ugly women, just lazy ones." That being said, all of these tools are there to help us highlight and accentuate the qualities that make us all unique and beautiful in our own way. So today, I was inspired by that natural beauty and went out- makeup free. And boy did that feel.. Refreshing. 

What I wore: vintage gold purse necklace (used), silver bicycle necklace, black Long Talk Sally jumpsuit (bringing back Brick House- given to me so lovingly from my brother), gold Talbots cardigan (used), and men's Cole Haan shoes (used). 

No comments:

Post a Comment