Saturday, June 29, 2013

MOD.

So this is the last weekend of our groovy performance of SUDS and so my outfits are definitely inspired from my sixties era beehive. I swear, sometimes I think I should have been born in a different era. I'm totally digging this whole going-back-in-time performance. I simply love seeing the older folks laughing at all these jokes from that time. It's priceless to make someone's day like that, you know? Anyhow, I found some of these outfit inspirations in the giant box of magazine cut outs that I have saved over the years ( I am that old fashioned. My sister makes fun of me but I like hard copies. Is that so wrong?), and this is what I came up with. So do the locomotion with me!


What I wore: vintage necklaces (used), a two tone TROUVÉ top (used), a kelly green AMBITION blazer, a striped BANANA REPUBLIC skirt (used), orange MARCO SANTI pumps. 

Oh, and the mention of the bullet bra in the photo above? I actually get to wear one during the show, so it had to make a special showing. You know, in honor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment