Saturday, June 29, 2013

Final Performance in Floral.

So this weekend has been pretty epic for SUDS, way better than we could ever have anticipated. We sold out and sold extra, had the most energetic crowds, and of course we performers had a blast. It's gonna be hard to perform this final show knowing its the last one, but let me just you that this is not one we will easily forget. Golly, I have lots I want to post this evening and so ill just go ahead and do so. Since my title is having to do with floral, ill tell you where my inspiration came from. My very sweet dad, I have noticed, has a special spot for gardening. Besides having a garden, he made us a greenhouse, then put in grass and lovely landscaping in the front. It's truly adorable. So this is thanks to my dad! Below will also be some of my favorite snapshots from the end of the show, where we had a lil photo shoot. And as Cindy ends, "I feel like I'm on top of the world!"

Where my inspiration for today's ensemble came from..



What I wore: pale pink AERIE sunnies, a vintage silk floral made in Italy UNGARO vintage dress (used), a vintage teal clutch (used), and camel CHINESE LAUNDRY heels. 

SUDS! The rocking 60's musical soap opera. 




No comments:

Post a Comment