Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Long time, No see.

And so it has come to my attention that I have not posted in many awhile. In fact, it's been about a year. My deepest apologies. I was indeed out of state and whether that was my biggest excuse among others, I am returning and intend to continue recording my discovery in style and my adoration of bargain hunting. I would love to add some pinches of sugar on top of this blog, including my travels, unique finds, and maybe some cheeky things that make me laugh. We'll see.
As far as my pictures, I have made the conversion to an iPhone. My Internet is painstakingly slow where I reside, and so I'm going to experiment with a smartphone and see how that goes. Maybe I'll be more inclined and inspired to post more often as my Internet moves faster than a snail now. These pictures are currently the bi product of my beginnings. Before even starting a blog, I would stand in my room and print old fashioned pictures and put them in a book. Instead of having someone take pictures, I'm going to experiment with taking my own photos just like I started out doing. 
One can imagine that one year abroad and being exposed to big city styles and culture, that I would have a lot to share. That is indeed the case and so aside from posting my usual, I may also do a kind of throw-back Thursday or something like that to share to you what has inspired me.  Again, I do apologize for briefly abandoning my dear blog for so long, but know that I am back for good! Merci. 

What I wore: An American Brand blazer (Goodwill), neon pink necklace (used), Love on a Hanger lace top (used), pink Aerie bustier, Marithe Francois Girbaud denim shorts (Value Village), and teal Converse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment