Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Earth Day.

Congratulations all my flowers and plants, for it is your day and you deserve proper honor.

Earth day should really be every day. And it is every day, I guess today is just a reminder and a special recognition to celebration of the earth. Plus, it's a chance to get down and dirty with Mother Nature. Not that you shouldn't be doing so on a regular basis!

Today, thanks to our awesome student activities director, Alex Williams, we had the treat of potting some plants outside. I got my very own pink FIDM apron, courtesy of Alex, who didn't want my outfit to get ruined (these people here sure now how fashion students think!), and surrounded by like minded pot planters, we got our hands in the dirt and placed such lovely flowers to grow in our very own mugs.

What did you do to celebrate earth day? Did you take a bike to work, or maybe you munched on some celery and thanked Mother Nature for her bounty? Either way, I hope you enjoyed your day as much as I!

Earth day at FIDM...



The lovely Jordan..




Jordan and Whitney!















What I wore: pink VO JEANS (from Windsor out of all places!) with studded shoulders, and floral silk TED BAKER skirt (used).

1 comment:

  1. Hello Cashmere. So good to know you through your profile on the blogger. I am hglad to stop by your blog post and see those beautiful pictures of you with your friends. I am from Mumbai, India and have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 37yrs in this great city of Mumbai a city with great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We also encourage young and the adults from the West to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. We would love to have you come with your friends to work with us during your vacation time. I am sure you will have al lie changing experience. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you.

    ReplyDelete