Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Rainy blues.

I was more than excited this morning to wake to the pitter patter of rain on my window. Man how I've missed the feeling of subtle drops of fresh water on my skin. It's so refreshing and boy have I missed it so! So I don't know if anyone else does this, or if its just my personal hype up, but I prefer to pick my outfits the night before I wear them. Now I know there's always weather changes and other things that sprout up and require some adjustments, but I like doing it the night before because I can put on some tunes, get in a mood, and that's where my outfit ideas stem from! That being said, I had shorts on the list today and so that's what I showed up in at school today. Well, I guess I forgot that this is AK and not AZ because I didn't even get to my locker before being asked to change. Now I've had a long history of dress code rule breaking and most of it had to do with the fact that my idea of dress code differed from others. This however, is due to the fact that EVERYTHING looks shorter on me. And they were high waisted so they looked even shorter, but I am just done with all this getting in trouble for dress code rule breaking. So I thankfully brought a pair of pants ( thank you Mom), and I simply changed back into my shorts when I left school. Ha!

What I wore: vintage baby blue multiple strand necklace (used), blue striped J CREW tee (used), high waisted LEVI'S (used and from Paris), and cream men's SPERRY TOPSIDERS (used). 

No comments:

Post a Comment