Thursday, August 29, 2013

It's my Party.. The big 18.

So it has come to that point in my time of life when I go from a child to an official adult. Long goes the junior discount and in come the right to vote and go to jail classified as one. I, however, do not think of eighteen as a scary time because I feel just the same as I did yesterday. Other than feeling special by all the bombarded attention. Seriously, I was so amazed today to see my locker all decked out with kind notes from long lost friends, and thoughtful presents.. I have friends!! And my parents delivered flowers to me and although my attire was once more rebuked for being out of dress code, it didn't even bother me because for me, today was about ME. And I enjoyed every minute of being with friends and family, no big party or bash needed. Just people who love me as much as I love them.

And yes, I worked. But hey, more tips for the birthday girl!
 


And although it rained, I welcomed it with open arms. 



Me and my best friend posing with my freshly delivered flowers. 



My sister surprised me today with her kind and thoughtful gifts. 



Caramel macchiato, but of course!



What I wore: MILLY polka dot silk top (used), VINCE pleated black skirt, and black TOMS. 



MY SISTER SEEIOUSLY KNOWS ME TOO WELL. 


My brother rocks!



And so do my mom and dad!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment