Friday, December 26, 2014

Merry Christmas from the Krulls.

Oh it has been a most glorious holiday season here in Alaska. 

There's nothing like being home for the holidays, let me tell you! There's no one I would rather spend time with through the hustle and bustle of the season than my family. 

Late night Sherlock episodes ( I have finally hooked the family on the genius of Cumberbatch and Freeman), special hot chocolates, laughter around the dinner table... I can imagine nothing else this time of year. 

Anyhow, here's Christmas at the Krulls!

Outfit of choice this fine evening..












So merry and bright in the Kastle of the Krull.





Family looking all festive come Christmas Eve!



And thus begins the traditional wonton makings, a job done by everyone. 













And then the montage of family photo attempts, most including at least one goofy face. 




I simply adore the Christmas season..



Christmas morning and we begin the day with the most important thing: coffee!



Ahhhhh


I thought it best to simply pick some of my favorite photos from the morning and not display all the things we got, cause that's not really what Christmas is about, you know? It's about family time, quality time. That's what I love. 


Best seat in the house right there by the fire!





Anton's favorite line of all time- "Everything is awesome!" 


Alyeska has become quite the maker of fine ceramics! 



My grandma got me this One Direction makeup.. I didn't been know they made such a thing, but it sure out a smile on my face!


He goes right to the Legos, just like old times. 


And we end with traditional breakfast casserole. Cheers to a lovely Christmas.  I'd love to hear how yours went!


No comments:

Post a Comment