Monday, December 22, 2014

Sparkle Saturday.

I have made it home.

Over the river and through the woods to the Krull house I go!

Heavenly days am I pleased to be home. Even though it has only been a couple of months since I was here last, the time flew by in a flash and it's like I was here yesterday, 'cept for the thin layer of snow on the ground and the frisky nip in the air.

Crazy how time flies!

Anyhow, it's been a busy last couple of days (naturally), but I find time here in the evening with the fire roasting my face and the lighted tree by my side to sit down and have a catch up with you!

So take it back to Saturday- my volunteering day at Curtain Call Consignment, also dubbed as "Sparkle Saturday" for us employees. We dressed up in our glittery finest and had a lovely day at the consignment store, reveling in the holiday spirit. I've missed this place dearly!

Love these girls!










What I wore: vintage rhinestone earrings (used), black KATE SPADE tee (super sale), vintage sparkly pleated skirt (used), silver sparkly TED BAKER bag (used), and lavender STEVE MADDEN flats (used).

We then had a tree to decorate! It's been a little late this season because believe it or not, but we had a film crew hear just the other day for some tv show or another so decorating had to be put on hold. Oh what troubles. ;)

So onward we commence to decorating the Christmas trees, in its entirety of bears.













But then I fell tired, as did Jess.


And Fudge soon followed suit.




So glad to be home at long last!

No comments:

Post a Comment