Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Orange is the New Black.

It's finally starting to feel like fall round here.

The clouds came in today and offered some moody shade, and there's a noticeable difference in how quickly the darkness settles in round six o'clock.

Well it's about darn time! I always find it difficult to get into the Halloween spirit when it's seventy-five degrees and sunny, with zero yellow-leafed trees to be seen in this concrete jungle. Makes me appreciate seasons back home...

But I can bring the autumn look onto the streets because that's what clothes are for, silly. And I was talking to my friend today about tv shows and she mentioned "Orange is the New Black" and whilst I haven't seen it yet, I kinda puffed up because not only was I wearing orange, but I was wearing black. That's like killing two birds with one stone! Crushed it. 








What I wore: silver hoop earrings (used), black and orange SKAIST TAYLOR sweater (sale), vintage black pleated skirt (used), and orange MARCO SANTI pumps (sale). 

And the student council was conveniently having a bake sale today and I can't resist me some fine pumpkin cupcakes, or pumpcakes (what I like to call them). 



Check out this view from the library. Isn't it wicked?



No comments:

Post a Comment