Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Shooting for the Stars.

There's been a lot of thought lately as to dreams, and making them come true. Now that I'm here at my dream school in my dream city, the realization that I'm actually in the process of pursuing my dreams is finally sinking in.

I didn't realize it at first, but as most of our classes are geared towards snagging that dream internship at that dream job, I can't help but shake my head in wonder.

There was always imagining me in the future, of course. I would write in my journal and tell people about where I wanted to be when I grew up, but to actually be walking on the yellow brick road to Oz is quite a feeling.

I recently wrote an article about it, actually, that your dreams are attainable. And the time is now, my friends. Take it from me, sitting here in San Francisco, in my tiny room listening to Disney's When You Wish Upon a Star. Dreams are beautiful, but they're so much better when you turn those dreams into a reality.





What I wore: rhinestone necklace (used), white vintage striped tie top (used), vintage polka dotted high-waisted shorts (used), and gray NINE WEST ankle booties (used). 




No comments:

Post a Comment