Thursday, August 14, 2014

Throwback Thursday- Winner Creek with Winner Peep.

You know what really bites my rear end? When I make these special friendships with these incredible people, and then they leave. 

It tears at my heart. You get these really important people who come and make such a positive impact on your life and then they're gone. It just stinks.

There's the yucky bit. The good bit I want to focus on today, are the moments that I was able to spend with these special friends of mine. I don't know if you recall, but I did a post way back when about my friend Kate who lives in Arizona and how we're "soul-friends." Well guess what? She got to visit me in Alaska! Yes yes. One glouriously long week full of laughter, ogling Harry Styles, and being in each other's company, just like the good ole times.

Human nature truly amazes me. The strong bonds of friendship and the intense connection with people close to you. And I've realized that no matter how many miles apart our separate lives may take us, true friends will always be in your heart. Same with time, and I dare say that Pooh says so best. 

                                                 
   Winnie the Pooh Friendship Quote...pretty much explains us! #quote #friendship #winniethepooh 

We did have an extra special time together. It means the world to me to have friends take time to come all the way to the Far North to see me. 

Kate is definitely a keeper. 







































No comments:

Post a Comment