Sunday, August 24, 2014

Stop and Smell the Roses.

Rush rush rush. Go go go.

While that type of fast paced living can be beneficial and productive, it can also cause one to forget about the beauty in simplicity, especially in nature. 

After coming home from work today, I was taking a walk outside getting ready to have my pictures taken, and with the finishing touches of a rain just passed, I really stopped and took a good look around me.

I was especially fascinated with the drops of remaining rainwater on various plants, especially the fuchsia wave baskets hanging out front. Made for a simply gorgeous backdrop I just couldn't resist. 

You could say that I had quite the time outside there with the flowers..















What I wore: navy safety pin dress (used), navy leggings, and red DOC MARTEN ankle booties (used). 

No comments:

Post a Comment