Sunday, May 3, 2015

Sunday in the Sixties.

Maybe it's the influence of watching repeated episodes of Mad Men that got me going Jon Hamm on dressing sixties, or perhaps it's the "you are what you eat" saying that got me dressing all lemony sweet today.

I've noticed it to be fruity season, and so I just purchased me some lemons, which, quite frankly, are fine enough to soak in a cup of iced water! They add a little something something to an otherwise normal cup of aqua.

Frankly, I have a thing for fruity patterns. Give me a top with limes on it or a pair with shorts with lemons on it and you've got me grinning hard! There's something about the spring season that really inspires me to don these signature, classic, and citrusy prints.

So I'm walking about (Whitney and I visited Kate Spade, Anthropologie, Ted Baker, Nordstrom, and more) and I get multiple comments on my attire! Most of them had to do with dressing retro sixties, but I think the best comment came from a guy who said I looked like a jukebox. People sure do know how to make me smile!

When life gives you lemons, make lemoncello..






There goes Whitney's work as an epic hair braider! Props to you, girl.





What I wore: misc. cat eye sunnies, kelly green NANETTE LEPORE bow cardigan (used), lemon patterned C. WONDER shorts (used), coral KATE SPADE bag (birthday), and cream FRYE ankle booties (used). 

No comments:

Post a Comment