Sunday, May 31, 2015

What's Been Up.

Long time, no see! Either that means I'm exceedingly lazy (I can attest to that), or I've been fairly busy (I can attest to that as well), but nonetheless, it's no excuse to forget to catch up!

It's been a whirlwind these past couple of weeks. And I know this is only normal for a girl who's finishing up her first year away at college (!!!) who's also cramming her plate with every snack food available.

That being said, here are some things I've been up to these past couple of weeks. First off, my dearest friend Kate came over from sunny Scottsdale to spend the weekend with me, and let's just say that we had a ball. We always do. She always manages to make me step out of my comfort zone, and I just love catching up with her. And of course all of those doughnut runs..


I've also been quite busy with school. Finals and projects are all starting to come together and so there have been lots of get togethers as well as naps ( SO MANY NAPS). Here's a look into one particular project we have coming up on Kate Spade that involved a little jaunt around town and being filmed... gotta love that!



And I'll close with the most important bit of how I've been surviving these past few weeks: coffee.

But are you really surprised?



Anyhow, thanks for bearing with me during these busy times! I'll try and keep ya updated as much as I can, yes?



No comments:

Post a Comment