Sunday, January 25, 2015

A Song for Sunday- Earned It.

So in case you haven't been bombarded with a thousand billboards and tv commercials for the Valentines special of 50 Shades of Grey, then I should have you know that 50 Shades of Grey is coming out on Valentines!

Now I myself have never read the book. Can't say I ever will, but who knows. All I know is that there is a lot of sex in it. That being said, it's no wonder to hear that some of the songs on the score of the movie should be... sexy.

And that brings me to The Weekend's Earned It. 

I love it. I really really do. By one of the best R&B voices of the modern era, this song drips sensuality and sex appeal and steamy heat. It's altogether wicked, and it goes along perfectly with the book, a true "perfect pair." It starts off slow and seductive and is true genius to how perfectly it goes along with the vibe of 50 Shades of Grey. 

And the music video.. pretty steamy..


"You make it look like it's magic
Cause I see nobody, nobody but you, you, you
I'm never confused 
Hey, hey..

..Cause girl you're perfect
You're always worth it
And you deserve it
The way you work it
'Cause girl you earned it
Girl you earned it.."





No comments:

Post a Comment