Sunday, January 25, 2015

Lounging in LA.

Today, Whitney, Jordan, and myself, took a trip down to LA.

Man, I say that and yet I never tire of the phrase. Now Los Angeles is certainly not where I want to live, but that doesn't mean that I don't enjoy visiting it!

LA is quite a place. You know, you're driving along and one minute, it's Beverly Hills's finest, and the next, you're in Sketchville. But I find it fascinating. There's a certain vibe to it that one cannot find anywhere else. LA is it's own kind of city, and it's not one hour away!

Anyhow, we first took a dip into the highest of the highs, as far as shopping goes- Rodeo Drive. I myself had never been there and if I should sum it up in three words: lavish, Californian, and expensive.

Aside from designer shops lining every street (some of my new faves being Charlotte Olympia and the luxurious Sugarfina sweet shoppe), there were loads of high-end cars, like Lambo's, Rolls Royce's, Ferrari's, you name it. Can't imagine what the net value of Rodeo Drive and all it's accoutrements cost!

Anyhow, we also played fangirl's and visited the very own American Horror Story MURDER HOUSE. It looks just as wicked as in the show, if not a little creepier with all the keep out and stay away signs!

We also dabbled into the shopping area of the "Grove" where the only thing I came out with was some fresh blueberries. Some shopping days are better than others! But what a fun one to spend with friends.

Road trip!






Paparazzi got me and my girl Jordan whilst getting into the Lambo..

























What I wore: vintage rhinestone earrings and belt (used), black CARMEN dress (used), coral KATE SPADE bag (gift), and black RALPH LAUREN flats (used).
















No comments:

Post a Comment