Sunday, March 8, 2015

A Song for Sunday- Marvin Gaye.

Literally, this song is so catchy. It was instantaneous, this liking. I had heard a Charlie Puth cover before on Someone Like You and when I saw that Meghan Trainor was featured in the song, I knew that I had to give it a listen.

Good thing I did because it is my new groovy jam. I'm not kidding- I wake up in the morning and it is on my go to playlist for getting myself ready, hips shaking and lip syncing included!

I simply love the vibe of this song, very old school bluesy for getting it on, as they say so in the song. And the vocals take you back in time to the sixties, as well as inspire you to get down with someone special.

My new favourite jam!

"...Let's Marvin Gaye and get it on
You got the healing that I want
Just like they say it in the song
Until the dawn, let's Marvin Gaye and get it on
You got to give it up to me
I'm screaming mercy, mercy please
Just like they say it in the song
Until the dawn, let's Marvin Gaye and get it on..."


No comments:

Post a Comment