Sunday, March 2, 2014

A Song for Sunday- Rocks.

Imagine... Imagine.. Imagine Dragons.

I can't get enough of them! Seen 'em once, saw them twice, wouldn't mind seeing them yet another time!

Although all of their music is purely fantastic, this particular song is one of my fave ones of the moment. Clung on to the ending of their "Nothing Left to Say Now", this song jumps out at me and is one of spirit-lifting positivity.

The reason I come back to it is that it was sung at the concert I just attended, part of their "Into the Night" tour (now their third? tour from their first album, Night Visions), and every time I play it back (I literally filmed every song sung there, they are all so amazing), I just get goose bumps and this uncontrollable urge to smile and sing at the top of my lungs.

Beginning with a beautiful harmonies "We fall" chorus repeated in perfect symphony, it builds to this bob-your-head piece of music that just makes you wanna dance! Clear as that.

There are so many unique elements of this short song that make it so fun to listen to- the use of drums, the harmonies, the lyrics of trees falling, and its ability to lift the spirits. It is my ultimate feel good song and at the moment, I can think of no other reason why we shouldn't be happy on this fine Sunday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment