Monday, March 3, 2014

Bloody Hell, Harry.

I am a Harry Potter fan.

Oh yes. And because I am visiting Harry Potter World quite soon, I thought it only prudent to catch up on my readings. Granted, it's no chore for me- the books are an absolute ball to read! They remind me of my childhood and it's like I'm taken back in time to the first years at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

There is simply such joy in re-reading these masterpieces! And we may have gotten the entirety of the Harry Potter movie series as well and that is most enjoyable to watch. It never gets old!

So today, I dressed in the various colors of the four houses (slightly favoring Slytherin with my green) and sat down to do some serious reading. And the sweater most definitely reminded me of one that Ron Weasley would wear...











What I wore: multi-strand vintage pearl necklace (used), striped AMERICAN EAGLE sweater (my brother's old one), a kelly green HALOGEN pencil skirt, and khaki ankle length WET SEAL booties (worn in a fashion show). 

No comments:

Post a Comment