Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Life's For the Living.

It's been a rough one for me today. And I don't want to go off about my heartbreak on you here, because I feel that this blog is for positivity, but at the same time, I find that when I share some problems with you that I'm dealing with, I see the bright side at the end of the road. You've been good to me. This is basically what I'm dealing with today:

We've all been through it ladies, whether a celebrity, or a crush from afar, but it's something that a lot of people deal with. Sad, I know. I shed a lot of tears for this person and it's not good for me. I can't keep suffering in the past and over analyzing every single move he makes because...


I am quite a sensitive young lady and when I'm bored, which, as you know, is quite often, I have a tendency to simply over think and over analyze every minute detail. It's super frustrating for me and I'm working hard on moving on and just letting things roll with the punches. 


But gosh it's hard when all I want to do is lie in bed and cry all day, like I did for the last couple of nights. I've come to the realization though that it simply isn't good for me and my soul to dwell on things that do not bring me happiness or joy. So...


And today, as I lay in the comfort of my bubble bath and lighted candle, Passenger's Life's For the Living song came on and I realized that there is simply NO reason to "drown in memories" and not live life to it's fullest potential. I say, it's time to move on and take those good times I had with him and smile back on them. I wouldn't change them for the world. Let's try and remember him with positive thoughts, and who knows, I may meet him again and things might be different. But for now, life is for the living, and I mind as well live it, or I'm better off dead. 



No comments:

Post a Comment