Thursday, March 20, 2014

All the Little Lights.

Enjoy the little things in life, for someday you will look back and realize they were the big things.

I couldn't agree with that saying more. 

Yesterday evening, my good friend Caroline invited my sister and I for a little bite to eat in Homer. Yes, we were just here last week, but that tells you something about Homer and its food, yes? Our original plan was to discuss London because, HELLO, it's coming up, but with my sister in the car, we ended up gabbing over other stuff- mainly boys. What can I say? Girls will be girls.

Anyhow, the drive was class: the views were pristine, the sun was shining, and we were cracking ourselves up over every little thing that set us aflame. Laughter is fine medicine alongside sun, let me tell you! 

I just want to share with you how little things like good company and tasty food can really make in impact on my day. I had a blast! And to tie that in with Passenger's album All the Little Lights, we were coming home and the sunset was peculiarly similar to that of the album cover. It was a sign...

We're born with millions
Of little lights shining in the dark
And they show us the way 
One lights up, every time you feel love in your heart
One dies when it moves away.

Homer, Alaska.









Quaint Two Sisters Bakery.



 



What a laugh! We all got the mac 'n cheese, for it is no ordinary meal. Made with both gouda and cheddar cheese with pulled pork.. oh my. 





See? What did I tell you..



No comments:

Post a Comment