Sunday, June 8, 2014

A Song for Sunday- One Day I Walk.

I don't know why, but this particular song, sung by Bruce Cockburn, just has a special place in my heart.

Thanks to Songza's playlist Acoustic Bedtime, I was able to discover this song and I knew from the moment that it graced my ears that I would fall in love.

And I did. I don't exactly have deep words of insight for this light song, I just like it.

It brings back feelings of home, and with college coming up here in a couple of weeks, I want to cherish my time here. Also thanks to season 3 of GLEE, which I have been watching all day being in bed sick, things are never going to go back to the way they were once I leave and this song just touches my heart in that sense.

It's really lovely- light, airy, slow, and it's home. 

"One day I walk in flowers
One day I walk on stones
Today I walk in hours
One day I shall be home.."





No comments:

Post a Comment