Sunday, June 22, 2014

My Jaunt up Juneau Falls.

Oh it was absolutely gorgeous the other day!

Simply marvelous.

So what better way to celebrate the great outdoors than a scenic hike? Both my grandmas are in town as well and they are some intense hikers; perfect conditions for a hike.

I myself had never been up to Juneau Falls and part of my plans for my last summer here before school involve doing things I have yet to do. Alaska is one vast state and there is so much I have yet to see. Start small, work your way up! Plus, I simply love hikes that have something exciting to see at the end, although I have yet to finish a hike with an ice cream parlor at the top. Hehe.

Anyhow, my excursion up to Juneau Falls is as follows..




Alaska's beauty takes my breath away sometimes. Or maybe it was all of the hills we went up.. either way, it was simply stunning out. 



Model potential right there. 


Tree hugger! Quite literally.


Look at this picture perfect tree frame we found!






Ta da! We made it at last. 













I now know where I get all my model genes from.. like father, like daughter!






Yes. Those right there are from a bear. 



No comments:

Post a Comment