Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Peace in the Rain.

There is a quiet beauty found in nature when heaven weeps.

Rain.

I love rain. The pitter patter on the windowsill, the clean and fresh smell after storm, and the washing away of all the bad things. At the end of a storm comes a rainbow, yes?

I've always found solace during a downpour.. it's so comforting to me.

Some people feel the rain, others just get wet. It's the perfect example of how one's attitude changes everything. I'm trying to look at things in a positive attitude myself, so when it rains, I let it rain with a smile on my face.














What I wore: COACH umbrella (borrowed from sis), ANTHROPOLOGIE cardigan with funky buttons (used), green DALIA COLLECTION top (sale), PAIGE skinny jeans (used), and off-white men's SPERRY TOPSIDERS (used). 

No comments:

Post a Comment