Saturday, November 23, 2013

Wiggle Room.

That is honestly the only thing I could thing of today when I put this dress on.

Well part of it is due to the fact that it is a wiggle dress, named from the 1950's Brigitte Bardot style slinger. 

I got quite a bit of compliments on it today and thank goodness I had boots on because the weather was all over the place today. 

Yesterday the power went out all over the Peninsula, there were bursts of snowfall and then whipping wind, freezing rain, and all these random Alaskan elements clashing together. 

That's Alaska for you! 

Anyhow, I say that although these dressed are curve-hugging, they allow plenty of room for activities.. Like tromping in the snow. ;)







What I wore: mustard ribbon headband (made by moi), brown hounds-tooth BANANA REPUBLIC wiggle dress (used), leather DOONEY&BOURKE purse (used), mustard socks, and brown MIA combat boots (used).

And then my mom, sister, and I had a girls night out at one of the only fancy restaurants in our tiny town- Michaels. I enjoyed a rosemary crusted pork tenderloin with maple bourbon sauce. So. Good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment