Friday, September 26, 2014

A Beautifall Beginning.

Wow, has it been one crazy filled week. Between relishing my last week here in Alaska, to having to wave goodbye to my precious barista job, there has been a lot going on.

Of course I'm excited beyond belief to be going off to the sunny skies of California (just as the weather drops here) to pursue a career in fashion, but I'm also a little sad to be leaving, naturally. I think what gets me the most is that things will never be the same. Like at work- I could very well go back to working there next summer, but things will be different as time goes by. The coworkers, the customers, the new rules and guidelines. And that goes with a lot here, and I'm just not used to it.

In the end, it's all part of growing up and I think the new changes will always outweigh things that stay stagnant, no matter how comfortable they are. College is about going forward with life, stepping outside of the comfort zone and into the real world. It's so exciting! And it's my time.

Anyhow, I'll try and keep you updated these next few days as the deadline draws nearer, but I just wanted to let you know that all is well.

Just like fall- a new season, a new beginning.














 

What I wore: brown cat eyes sunnies, vintage owl necklace (used), mustard silk J CREW blouse (used), white knit CAbi vest (used), men's AE shorts (used and originally jeans), brown LOUIS VUITTON bucket bag (used), and off-white WET SEAL ankle booties. 

No comments:

Post a Comment