Saturday, September 13, 2014

Lavender This, Lavender That.

Tonight was our weekly night of Sherlock. Just me, my sister, and my good friend Selia, not to mention Cumberbatch and Freeman. We are now onto the second season, which is way WAY good. The introduction of Irene Adler and more of Moriarty just made for one superb season. Whew. 

Anyhow, I wore myself a lavender dress and was also given a lovely healthing of homemade lavender syrup, courtesy of Selia. Put a dose of that in our intermission latte time, and we were set to go. It was heavenly. Delightful. Light and delicious and altogether perfect in every way. 

That's how I like to spend my Saturdays.. How bout you? 











What I wore: mint TOMMY BAHAMA silk shirt (used), floral scarf, purple NINE WEST dress with scalloped triangular collar (used), and brown MIZ MOOZ ankle boots (sale). 




No comments:

Post a Comment