Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Buzzzz.

Oh what a beautiful life for a bee. Buzzing around all day, pollinating the beautiful flowers and having massive and painful stingers. Kind of like people sometimes, I suppose. We flit around all day, making things beautiful, and instead of stingers out of our behinds we got mouths as weapons. Or fists. Whatever floats your boat. 

Anyhow, today was one of my few and rare days off and I spent it flitting around, getting my energy from my morning cup of joe ( and writing an extra special letter I'll tell you about sometime), wandering through the flowers, and celebrating the beauty of the day. Sorry, there was no harming with my stinger. Maybe next time! 

She daydreams of a place where the coffee is strong and there's nowhere she needs to be..















What I wore: DAUGHTERS OF THE LIBERATION white bee jacket (used), butter J CREW silk dress (used), and men's FRYE brown boots (used). 

No comments:

Post a Comment