Sunday, May 11, 2014

A Song for Sunday- Java Jive.

The story of my life.

If it's not cats, it's coffee.

Being Mothers Day and all, I decided to share a song that both my mother and myself enjoy thoroughly, one that speaks to both of us.

My voice teacher first introduced me to this song a couple of years ago because she thought it was fitting to me and my affection towards all things coffee. Boy did she have that down to a tea! (pun intended)

The song of choice is sung by none other than the harmonious Puppini Sisters and has such a 40's vibe to it- very sensual and mysterious. Think dark lit coffee shop, after hours nighttime singing with you, the microphone, a single spotlight, and the heavy smell of espresso in the air..

I like it a latte. When I have no coffee, I feel depresso. It makes me espresso myself. I'm having deja brew here..

"I love coffee, I love tea
I love the java give and it loves me.
Coffee and tea and the java and me
A cup, a cup, a cup, a cup, a cup (jack!).."



So I also made this for my mum- a collection of coffee photos that I have either made or have had the pleasure of drinking. 



No comments:

Post a Comment