Sunday, January 12, 2014

A Song for Sunday- Intro.

According to my know-it-all brother, The XX is the epitome of "chill" music. I feel that the term "chill," along with alternative, has become such a broad category where all the music with no specific category are heaped into. Frankly, I agree that this group is ultimately the chillest music.

My favorite song of theirs, Intro, is so incredibly beautiful. There are no vocals in it, but that doesn't matter because the instrumentals hold their own. I think the first time that the suave sounds touched my ears was in yoga when we were in the final pose, savasana. It's so powerful and I amagine that it would be a fantastic song to dance to. Can you imagine the moving?

Yeah, when it first starts, the power just comes and the heart beating and chest pumping. Gosh, I just love the chill feel to it. I love their other songs as well, and although this one is short, I feel embodied with this one strength very time it comes on. Strength is good! 


No comments:

Post a Comment