Thursday, January 16, 2014

Throwback Thursday- Kate, my Soulmate.. Soul-friend!

I'm takin' it way back to my first couple weeks of school in Arizona. I don't know if I would've ever had as bountiful an experience there had I not joined the Block. Basically, it was drama, English, and history all tied together in a  project based learning environment. It was and remains the only one of its kind in the USA and I am so incredibly blessed to have been able to be involved. Anyhow, this is where I first met Kate.

I'm slightly shy and a tad bit independent when it comes to socializing and those first couple of lunch periods were saved in the drama room. I was so grateful not to be outside in the sweltering hot AZ sun with all these other raucous teenagers, but inside in a drama inspired environment with a book and my packed lunch. It was then that this beautiful and interesting girl asked me to sit with her. I said yes, mostly because I was tired of sitting alone, she always wore the cutest high-waisted shorts (homemade, I later learned), and she was sweet enough to invite me to sit with her. And thank goodness she did...

We became fast friends, let me tell you that! We acted in a play opposite each other, bonded over Starbucks and Jolta Java ( and their heavenly coffee cake), sight seeing in Anthropologie, deep talks about the Illuminati at lunchtime, and becoming each others help in times of need. 

Leaving her was incredibly difficult for me. I definitely cried and we hugged for the longest time. It's hard to have experiences like these and then go back to the same ole routine. But I found that having these experiences in the first place stay with you for forever. And I met an amazing individual who I will forever hold dear in my heart. It's just the beginning, I like to say. 

The reason I wanted to share this special friend with you now is because I received the kindest and most thoughtful Christmas gifts from her the other day. She wrote the sweetest letter that made those bad boy tears pop on out (happiness!), some cute little items, and then two slices of THE coffee cake. Yes, from THE Jolta Java where we used to go before Goodwill excursions. I just... People's kindness amazes me sometimes and makes me realize what extraordinary human nature some people have. 
To be in their midst and to catch that positivity is wonderful. Missing you, Kate!










1 comment:

  1. HOW I ALMOST LOST MY EX FOR ANOTHER WOMAN

    My name is Vanell from USA.i never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once. when i went to Africa in June 28th 2013 this year on a business summit. i met a man called DR SAMURA. He is powerful he could help you cast a spells to bring back my love’s gone,misbehaving lover looking for some one to love you, bring back lost money and magic money spell or spell for a good job.i am now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 2 years… i really loved him, but his mother was against me and he had no good paying job. so when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him..at first i was undecided,skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. and in 6 days when i returned to taxes, my boyfriend (is now my husband ) he called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married..i didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do… well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid,and my husband also got a new job and our lives became much better. in case anyone needs the spell caster for some help, email address:SAMURATELLERSPELL100@YAHOO.COM OR CALL HIM +2348103508204.
    http://samuratellerspell.webs.com/

    ReplyDelete