Wednesday, January 15, 2014

I'm Cold Inside..

This has been a common line in my vocabulary since as long as I can remember. My mom would pick me up from school and I would oh-so-slyly say Man, I'm so cold.. on the inside. Meaning, in my language, that I was craving a coffee. This became quite common between my mom and I and I continue to hint it when a coffee is needed to thaw my insides.

Yes, it continues to blow and snow here and the only way to keep warm is to feel that heavenly liquid sliding down my throat and into the expanse of my tum. And simply holding a glass instantly warms me as well.

I think coffee has even inspired me to brave it and go outside to shovel... Maybe later. Hehe.


                    





What I wore: black hat (used), vintage mustard hounds tooth jacket (used), silver hoop earrings (used), gray KNITTED&KNOTTED turtleneck top (used), deep red VANILLA STAR skinnies (my sister's), and bronze UGG boots (used).

No comments:

Post a Comment