Friday, January 10, 2014

Lazy Days at Work.

Another fabulous day at Curtain Call! I volunteered my services for the day and boy was it worth it. Being able to work register and see what purchases people make is always a treat for me. I am so incredibly blessed to work in such a positive environment and to be able to recycle clothing to preserve the history of fashion is quite an amazing opportunity.

That being said, I quite enjoy my time working there, but of course there is a lot of time spent on the feet. A LOT. So here, I pause to snatch a couple photos of today's outfits on the cozy couch where I could rest my aching feet. 

And I promise you, I was only lazy for these photos! 







What I wore: black sequined vest (used), lavender SPLENDID blouse (used), purple mod slouchy KENSIE GIRL shorts, black tights, and lavender STEVE MADDEN flats (used). 

No comments:

Post a Comment